Spearmint Organic Essential Oil - 15 mLSimple Matters, LLC
Organic Spearmint is a steam distilled with a very distinct and refreshing aroma that is instantly recognizable. It's a perennial plant that grows 11–40 inches tall and flourishes in temperate climates. The oil’s scent invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of tranquility. Used topically, Spearmint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, making it a favorite in massage therapy.
Spearmint is widely used in gums, candies, and dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath. Its also used in salads, drinks, and desserts, but it can also be used in homemade salad dressings and to marinate meats. Spearmint has been used for centuries for its digestive benefits. Known to evoke a sense of focus and a positive mood, Spearmint is a favorite among users when diffused or applied topically. Spearmint is very different from Peppermint, making it a milder option to use on children and those with sensitive skin.
Spearmint Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to coconut or jojoba oil for a calming and refreshing massage. For topical application dilute to 2-5%.
- Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for fresh breath.
- Use a few drops of Spearmint and Lemon essential oil in a cup of water for a healthy, refreshing mouth wash.
- Add a drop or two to any dessert, drink, salad, or entrée for flavoring and to promote digestion.*
- For occasional upset stomach, add one to two drops to water and drink.*
- After a tough or first workout, dilute a few drops of Spearmint with a carrier oil of your choice and use it in a refreshing post-workout massage.
- Add to your bathwater with bath salts and Spearmint. Add Spearmint and Eucalyptus to warm bath water and enjoy the relaxing, invigorating scent.
How to Use
Topical: Best if diluted with a carrier oil such as jojoba or fractionated coconut oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 20 minutes 3 times a day.
Caution: Do not use directly on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If pregnant, nursing, or suffering from a medical condition, consult with your physician prior to use. For external use only. May irritate sensitive skin.
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Ingredients: Organic Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil.
Size: 0.5 Oz (15 mL)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thank you for choosing Simple Matters because simple.....matters!