Cedarwood (Atlas) Organic Essential Oil - 15 mLSimple Matters, LLC
Cedarwood essential oil is extracted through steam distillation from wood pieces of the cedar wood tree. Cedarwood oil is a great tool for your medicine cabinet; it not only has external health benefits, but also the power to improve your digestive and circulatory function, as well as your sleep.
Cedarwood (Cedrus Atlantica) has a woodsy, warm aroma that creates an uplifting and comforting experience. It's invigorating scent can be used through aromatic and topical uses.
Simple Matters Organic Cedarwood essential oil is another great way to enhance your favorite beauty products. You’ll want to use it for its fresh, earthy aroma, in addition to its ability to smooth the look of skin and shine your hair. Use it to create a calming and powerful environment or to support a restful night's sleep when you diffuse it or add it to a massage oil.
Cedarwood Essential Oil Uses:
- Treat yourself to a calming and refreshing massage; use with a carrier oil.
- Smooth your skin by adding Cedarwood to lotions and skin care products.
- Apply it to your scalp by rubbing a few drops in your hands and massaging it in.
- Use it when outdoors by blending with essential oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Lemongrass to help repel annoying insects.
- Diffuse it with Lavender and Sweet Orange Essential Oils to support a good night's sleep.
How to Use
Topical: Does not need to be diluted with a carrier oil except for the most sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to an hour 3 times a day by adding 5-7 drops for every 100 mL of water. Blend with Tea Tree, Sweet Orange, or Lemon for an invigorating aroma.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If pregnant, nursing, or suffering from a medical condition, consult with your physician prior to use. For external use only. May irritate sensitive skin.
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Ingredients: Organic Cedarwood (Cedrus Atlantica) Oil.
Size: 0.5 Oz (15 mL)
Thank you for choosing Simple Matters because simple.....matters!