Peppermint Organic Essential Oil - 15 mLSimple Matters, LLC
Organic Peppermint is fresh, stimulating, nostalgic, and instantly recognizable. The oil’s scent invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of tranquility. Used topically, Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, making it a favorite in massage therapy.
Diffusing peppermint can help enhance alertness and improve energy levels. Massaging a few drops of peppermint with a carrier oil on the back of your neck before a stressful event, examination, or review alerts the mind and helps focus on the task(s) at hand; helps with tension headaches as well. Blends great with oils such as Lavender, Lemon, and Eucalyptus. Because of its menthol content, Peppermint has a gentle cooling effect on the skin.
Peppermint Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to coconut or jojoba oil for a calming and refreshing massage. For topical application dilute to 2-5%.
- After a tough or first workout, dilute a few drops of Peppermint with a carrier oil of your choice and use it in a refreshing post-workout massage.
- Take a relaxing bath with bath salts and peppermint! Add Peppermint and Eucalyptus to warm bath water and enjoy the relaxing, invigorating scent.
- Use a few drops of Peppermint and Lemon essential oil in a cup of water for a healthy, refreshing mouth wash.
How to Use
Topical: Best if diluted with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 20 minutes 3 times a day.
Caution: Do not use directly on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If pregnant, nursing, or suffering from a medical condition, consult with your physician prior to use. For external use only. May irritate sensitive skin.
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Ingredients: *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.
* Denotes Certified Organic Essential Oil.
Size: 0.5 Oz (15 mL)
Thank you for choosing Simple Matters because simple.....matters!