Lemongrass Organic Essential Oil - 15 mLSimple Matters, LLC
Organic Lemongrass essential oil is steam distilled and has origins in Southeast Asia, though it is now cultivated in countries around the world. It is distilled from the leaves and woody stalks of the lemongrass plant, and it produces a subtle citrus-herb scent. Lemongrass oil offers a sophisticated and relaxing aroma that can transform your home’s environment into a comforting sanctuary. Try diffusing Lemongrass for an aroma that can inspire a sense of clarity and relaxation for you and your family. Make daily chores easier by adding Lemongrass to your cleaning products, laundry, and dishes. By adding 3 to 4 drops to a sink full of dishes, a load of laundry, or your all-purpose cleaner formula, you can transport yourself with an exotic, clean-smelling boost. Lemongrass oil’s relaxing aroma also makes it a great complement to a post-workout massage.
Lemongrass recalls exotic locales and warm winds and adds a subtle scent of citrus to the air. Lemongrass belongs to the Poaceae family, the flowering plants known as grasses. The plant is native to Southeast Asia, South America, and other tropical locations where warm, moist climates encourage its growth.
Lemongrass is also known as being a helpful addition to outdoor bug sprays. It is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused, as well as being uplifting to the spirit. It can also be added (diluted) to a carrier oil to boost circulation, bringing warmth to overused muscles.
Lemongrass Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to coconut or jojoba oil for a calming and refreshing massage. For topical application dilute to 2-5%.
- Diffuse Lemongrass and Purity together to leave a refreshing aroma in your home, office, or vehicle.
- Freshen up a damp or musty bathroom or closet with Lemongrass’s bright, sweet fragrance.
- Boost your home cleaning efforts with the cheerful scent of lemongrass. Add a few drops to natural cleaning solutions to improve the scent.
- Make Lemongrass essential oil part of your beauty routine by adding it to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or to conditioner to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Make your own substitute for chemical-based air fresheners. Add up to 10 drops to a small spray bottle filled with distilled water and spritz it over carpets, furniture, and linens to eliminate stale odors.
How to Use
Topical: Best if diluted with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times a day.
Caution: Do not use directly on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If pregnant, nursing, or suffering from a medical condition, consult with your physician prior to use. For external use only. Possible drug interactions.
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Ingredients: Organic Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil.
Size: 0.5 Oz (15 mL)
Thank you for choosing Simple Matters because simple.....matters!