Lemon Organic Essential Oil - 15 mLSimple Matters, LLC
Organic Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons, giving it a radiating aroma from the freshly picked fruit. Cheerful, fragrant, and invigorating, Lemon oil can help eliminate odors and infuse your whole house with a clean, citrus scent when diffused.
Organic Lemon essential oil is one of the most easily recognized oils available. Lemon has a fresh, zesty citrus scent that is refreshing to the senses. Lemon essential oil has been used for centuries for everything from cleaning and deodorizing to medicinal purposes. This strong, but refreshing aroma is also known to support a healthy immune system, uplift, and revitalize.
With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon oil can benefit skin and hair as much as its aroma benefits your environment. Your kids can add it to a carrier oil or moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes, while you can add it to your conditioner for a fragrant scent that refreshes and shines the look of your hair. Because some citrus oils like Lemon can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying to exposed skin before spending time outdoors.
Lemon Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to coconut or jojoba oil for a calming and refreshing massage. For topical application dilute to 2-5%.
- Diffuse Lemon and Eucalyptus Globulus together where you sleep for respiratory support and clear breathing through the night.
- Boost your home cleaning efforts with the cheerful scent of fresh lemons. Add a few drops to natural cleaning solutions to improve the scent. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Make Lemon essential oil part of your beauty routine by adding it to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or to conditioner to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Diffuse Lemon alone or with other crisp-smelling oils such as Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Orange to create a fragrant environment that is positive and uplifting.
How to Use
Topical: Best if diluted with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times a day.
Caution: Do not use directly on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If pregnant, nursing, or suffering from a medical condition, consult with your physician prior to use. For external use only. If applying topically, avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours. May irritate sensitive skin.
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Ingredients: Organic Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil.
Size: 0.5 Oz (15 mL)
Thank you for choosing Simple Matters because simple.....matters!